My new wall clock

I just bought a clock to hanging on my wall. It's an interesting clock who has a mini shape and it color made ​​me interested! Actually, my bunda also liked the models and the colors too (there are purple, pink, light green, leaf green, and orange). I got upset when Bunda asked the color that I wanna buy. But, after I review it, I also chose the purple:)





Well, I bought that at Matahari, SKA Mall. Last saturday nite. And my bunda allowed to buy that bcos the price is not really expensive -v-" I could feel my bunda will not going to buy that clock. BUT THEN? My bunda said, "Oke just choose the right color." (y) I just wanna share it here :D So wdyt? Cool or Cute clock? ;)

Yours,

 VINTASUCI 

Share this:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wanna leave a comment?