Skip -_-

JUST WANNA TELL YOU.
I'm tired.
Soo tired.
Already tired even though it hasn't yet begun.
I wanna run.
But I'm scared.
Actually, and tired.
Very weird.
I wanna stop it.
All.
But I don't know what must to do.
What should I do?
I wanna cry.
But I don't know who can listening my deepest heart.
There's nobody.
I'm just a girl who living alone.
With nobody.
I wanna tell you about my big problem ryt now.
But I can't.
It's been enough I bother someone else.
I'll feel this tired by myself.
This feeling is soo brilliant and perfect.
TIRED.
Tired to stay alive.
Tired to stay breathing.
Tired to stay talking.
Tired to stay walking.
Tired to always guilt and blame.
And tired to make a new sin.
And want to skip.
My tears are falling down, down, and down.
Who knows?
Who cares?
It just for me.

Share this:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wanna leave a comment?