Hello UAN (っ ‘o’)ノ

Hello bloggg :) Well I just wanna tell you. I'm busy to prepare my UAN (studysoharddd. pfffff-___-) April 23th is the next monday!!!._. Do ya' know about my feeling now? I wanna vomit. Sooo many books. Sooo many questions in the books. And sooo many sample questions of UAN. But there's no answer key of UAN XD Hahahahah... My bunda told to me,
Do this exams with your own brain. Keep fighting, dear!
So just chill :| I believe I can passed this exams. Amin Ya Rabbal 'Alamin, Ya Allah O:) I'm just afraid about math and science -_- I'm not really good with that subjects :( But dont worry. Cos I'm still studysooohard with that subjects til now. I wont make my parents feel disappointed (˘⌣˘)ε˘`) Please pray for me and for other SMP's students in Indonesia. Hopefully, all of us can passed this exams with the best scores. SO, GOODLUCK FOR MEEE!!! \(‾▿‾\) \(´▽`)/ (/‾▿‾)/ See ya' ☺


*pssss! My Greyson Chance just arrived last night at Soekarno-Hatta airport :" READ IT, GUYS! -> Tiba di Jakarta, Greyson Chance Tebar Senyum Manis  I can't watch his concert again :'( Pffffff...... Bcos I have the final exams. No problem! I'll go to his concert another time. Just pray he will have another concert in this country next year :* ({})

Just arrived in Jakarta :)


just wanna say, I envy with every Indonesian girls who can go to his concert.____.

 

Share this:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wanna leave a comment?