Happy for a while.

Why? Cos InshaAlloh bunda, nenek, shidiq, tante egud, and I will go to West Sumatra tomorrow afternoon :) Yeah bcos the day after tomorrow is the feast of Eid al-Adha. We will celebrate it in my Ayah's hometown, in Djaruang, Bukittinggi. My Ayah's family who lives in Jakarta and surrounding areas also will back to Bukittinggi. May the Eid al-Adha this year will be very significant and unforgettable. This Eid al-Adha is the 2nd Eid al-Adha without Ayah :') May he always keep on his smile till now There :) I called it "Somewhere awesome". Maybe i'll go back to pekanbaru on Sunday. K, I'll take that happy for a while. Cos after that? I will back to this life. Wake up, school, study at nite, sleep, wake up, dan seterusnya-_____- Studying so hardpfffttttt this nite cos tomorrow, we have History mid-test. Still have that awkward feelin' after that person told me 'that' thing t(-_-t) Arghfdkwoojasdfghjklopieqewqy @#%$^%&^*(*%%@#$%^&()*><":>:">? Keep kalem and carry on, pinta:') Dinah and Chia always on ur side, pin =))




dinahmardhiyah.addinafitrisya

Share this:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wanna leave a comment?