MY FUTURE HUSBAND. PS: Justin please come in.




HALOHA!💃💃💃
SO, since I typed my last post a halfheartedly, because I was out of time and I was just....... God why is my finger feeling like....rheumatic(?) I stayed up all night since about 6PM in the evening of Saturday until the next morning. It was about at 5.30AM till I decided to stop and took a rest until 7AM. I woke up accidentally cos my friends (Renok and Ema) asked me to join them to have had a breakfast. And I continued my project (I mean, my last post: #jalan2men SEASON 1) until one of my classmate, Elfa came (it was on 10AM) because we had to go to SKA Mall to get traktiran by Ciki because his birthday was on saturday, and we gave him a zuper simple cakes on an acute situation. And actually........there are so MUCH things that I wanna type there. And I'll add those things as quick as possible. Cause YEAH I'm still on my school-rush days😓
And you know what? Have I ever told you about my Bunda who goes to Uni Emirates Arab? SURE not to be a TKW🙏 She is doing her spiritual journey and we call it by umroh. It's of course not her first time, Alhamdulillah🙏 But I'm a little bit disappointed because she never take me there with her till now. Forget it. And what I'm gonna tell you is about........I spent my money a little bit too much without thinking that Bunda will not come back to Pekanbaru after she arrives at Jakarta. She will stay there about a few days to......yep shopping. And many other things. And yeah I will lost all of money. Okay it's not really important because I know who will I ask for money if I don't have any money on my pocket. Bunda already told me whom.
And actually the point of this post is about......................Frau Heriani Saputri or Frau Puput, my home-room teacher (wali kelas I mean) who asked us to write down on a list about criteria or characteristic of YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND/WIFE on Friday.
At the first time, we were all like.......WHAT THE HELL IS THAT, FRAU????????!!!!!!!!!!!???????????? And after that, we were like.......thinking and imagining about the man/woman who will be our future husband/wife. Who will treat us very well. And of course we will own our little family. A cute child. Etc. And I swear, I suddenly thought his face. Yep. You-know-who-the-hell-is-this-man.


It's Justin Drew Bieber.

And of course I suddenly thought about me, who will get him someday and ask him to be a mu'allaf. YOU'LL NEVER CHANGE WHAT ALREADY IS ON MY MIND RITE NOW. Cos you'll NEVER GET IT. I believe on it. No matter what happens.
So, I realize that we'll gonna collect it on Tuesday (yesterday) at Monday evening. When I went to BTA and met Muthek and Cader. And I was like...... SUMPAH KAU BESOOOOOK??????!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!???????????? And yeah I went home on 10PM and I didn't have any idea about what would I type down (I did it on my Laptop). And Frau also asked us to be as creative as we could to design our paper.
And I tried to wake up earlier. Since I woke up lately on Monday and I didn't go to school because I had two condition. First, I didn't want to get any point. Cos my points are already about 400 or more. I DON'T WANT ANY POINT, MAN DUA MODEL PEKANBARU!👾👾👾 So, my brother who would also get any kind of that point on his school, MTsN Andalan Pekanbaru. We decided not to go to school and sent permission letters. Second, I actually already had a plan to watch BELIEVE MOVIE who extraordinary truly madly deeply and foolishly drivin' me crazy all the time. Till now. YOU'D BETTER WATCH IT ON YOUR BELOVED CINEMA, DUDEEE! And maybe Allah SWT permitted me to do my plan on that Monday. So......I got my BIEBER. Okay let's back to the topic. And after I woke up, I took my laptop and yeah did my project as good as possible. Cos I would print it on that morning too. Imagine it.
I made a simple one. Wanna take a look?


it has more than 50 things on it. hihi💓💓💓

Yes I realize that those things are too many. But Frau said it's okay:-) I want The Best Man for The Rest Of My Life. And YES!!! I have the enormous amount of words on my class🙆😍 Sorry maybe it's not as good or anything. But this is the best thing that I could on yesterday morning. ANDDDDDDDD Frau commanded Cader to stick all of those papers (mine and my classmates') on the wall. Just wait for the result. Cos Cader didn't do it yet.
If you know someone who has all of those criteria above, call me, okay?😍😍😍

And yep, I MUST memantaskan diri FIRST BEFORE I REALLY READY TO GET KINDA THAT MAN. Cos if I'm not ready and I got kinda that Man, how can we build a happy family? Wallahua'lam bis showab...

PS: THIS IS 8th of JANUARY AND SO, HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR MY CRAZY FRIEND WHO LIVES (AND STRUGGLE EVERYDAY) ON MINAS, ALLTOP AMRIYA HABIB! (@Ahabib8)😺🎈🎉🎊

see you then,
vintasr as Mrs. Bieber on Future💋💌💍

Share this:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Wanna leave a comment?